28 October 2011

I Received My Casio EF-341L-1AV

In my previous post, I talked about this Casio watch (http://jdx7071.blogspot.com/2011/10/casio-ef-341l-1av.html) that I wish to buy. And last few days, I finally made my decision and bought this watch from a forumer at forum.lowyat.net. The price of the watch is RM280 and he gave me free Poslaju shipping. Today, I receive my Casio watch. It arrive by Poslaju in a nice packaging. I will show the images of the opening process of the package.

After removing the outer paper layer of the packaging




Packed nicely using bubble wrapper.




The box of the watch, with Edifice logo.


The inside of the box. (the watch is still wrap by a plastic)



Everything looks good, I set the time, date and day. The whole watch look nice on my hand, and I LIKE IT!



5 comments:

  1. i'm going to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. BEST CASIO WATCHES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. I am moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards Brand Watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Android smartwatches will establish a wireless connection with their mobile phones with the aid of various sensors. The device will be able to adapt to Android apps that can help monitor health and fitness of the wearer such as heart rate or even distance recently jogged. replica watches

    ReplyDelete