31 May 2012

Very Nice Wedding Gift

Recently received a very nice wedding gift from my sister and brother in law. I previously thought that this is the lens I ordered from ebay.


But it comes out an Apple logo, and I start to feel weird. (They pack it in very nice box, with the red ribbon).



And the message card, thanks to CM&YS.
PH&SK, Successful marriage requires falling in love many times, with the same person......:) From CM&YS


Its the new iPad.


iPad in the box.


Engraved back.



I never owned any Apple product, and it is a bit alien to me at first (my handphone is Android based HTC Desire). But really thanks to CM&YS for the gift, we really love it.

3 comments:

  1. Photos. Pictures are yet another proper present fitting for all occasions. aniversary gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They provide bottled drinks along with the food but do not offer many options to choose from when it comes to beverages. phoenix pizza restaurant

    ReplyDelete